Tickets & Ticket Agencies
Advance sale and box office prices are the same unless you order your tickets by mail, in which case you must also assume the postal costs. You can avoid these costs by printing your online tickets at home. We therefore kindly ask that you purchase your tickets in advance – both to give us a clearer overview of the situation and to reduce waiting time at the box office. Thanks!
Tickets for all events, with no additional advance ticket fee
- here on our website (www.yiddishsummer.eu/tickets) and of course at the bottom of the page for each event
- in the Festival Office of Yiddish Summer Weimar in the Musikschule, Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 1, daily from 9 am - 7 pm during the festival
- Only the festival week pass and the YSW Pass can be reserved via email () and be picked up and paid for in the festival office.
- at the evening box office one hour before each event, subject to availability.
- at the Tourist-Information Weimar Markt 10, 99423 Weimar
- Erfurt Tourismus und Marketing GmbH Benediktsplatz 1, 99084 Erfurt
- Ticket Hotline: +49 (0)30 220119199 Mo-Fr von 11-13 Uhr und von 15-17 Uhr / Mon-Fri 11AM- 1PM and 3PM -5PM, no additional fee for tickets sent by email, for tickets sent by regular mail to addresses in Germany (sign upon delivery) an additional fee of 4,90 € will be charged.
Festival Week Pass 125 €/70 €
Valid for all concerts held during the Festival Week in mon ami, Weimar. Not valid for “YSW goes Erfurt” or other
“YSW goes Thüringen & Leipzig” events.
YSW Pass: 280 €/160 €
Valid for all YSW events in Weimar between July 12 and August 17, except fee-based workshops
Only the Festival Week Pass and the YSW pass can be reserved via email (); it can be picked up and paid for (cash only) at the festival office.
For all events: Please note that we cannot exchange or refund tickets. There is unreserved seating at all events. The information on this website is subject to change.