Tickets for all events, with no additional advance ticket fee
- in the Festival Office of Yiddish Summer Weimar in the Musikschule, Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 1, daily from 9 am - 7 pm during the festival
- Only the festival week pass and the YSW Pass can be reserved via email () and be picked up and paid for in the festival office.
- at the evening box office one hour before each event, subject to availability.
Tickets for all events with advanced booking fee
- through the Partner-Ticketshop
and at the following locations:
- Tourist-Information Weimar Markt 10
- Thüringer Tourismus GmbH Willy-Brandt-Platz 1, 99084 Erfurt | Tel. 036137420
- Kurverwaltung Bad Berka Goetheallee 3, 99438 Bad Berka | Tel. 0364585790
- Erfurt Tourismus und Marketing GmbH Benediktsplatz 1, 99084 Erfurt
- JenaKultur: Jena Tourist-Information Markt 16, 07743 Jena
- Ticket-Hotline: 03643-745745 (credit card payments accepted)
For all events: Please note that we cannot exchange or refund tickets. There is unreserved seating at all events. Be sure to pick up your tickets at the box office at least 30 minutes before the show begins; otherwise, they will be sold. The information in this booklet is subject to change.
Prices: € (regular/reduced)
single concert, Dance Party je 19.50/10.50
A shtim fun harts 9.50/6.50
final presentation Yiddish children‘s songs 5.-/ 3.-
Valid for all concerts held during the Festival Week in mon ami, Weimar.
Not valid for the film series and “YSW goes Erfurt” events.
Valid for all YSW events in Weimar Jul 20–Aug 18, except workshops with costs.
Reduced price tickets are available for students (primary through university), trainees with IDs, for recipients of social support with IDs, for retirees with IDs and for Social Year Volunteers.